- Age: Applicants must be 21+ years at the start of class
- Education & Experience: Either of the following
- Credentialed veterinary technician with 2 years clinical experience
- Non-credentialed veterinary technician with 5 years clinical experience
- Clinical Recommendation: Two signed letters of recommendation from DVMs (download the instruction letter HERE)
Schedule: upcoming start dates (attendance at every webinar is required)
- September 30, 2020 - Wednesdays 4-6PM MST | Live Webinars: Oct. 7, Oct. 21, Nov. 4, Nov. 18, Dec. 2, Dec. 16 - REGISTRATION OPEN
- October 2, 2020 - Fridays 4-6PM MST | Live Webinars: Oct. 9, Oct. 23, Nov. 6, Nov. 20, Dec. 4, Dec. 18 - REGISTRATION OPEN
- January 6, 2021 - Wednesdays 4-6PM MST | Live Webinars: Jan. 13, Jan. 27, Feb. 10, Feb. 24, Mar. 10, Mar. 24 - REGISTRATION OPEN
- January 8, 2021 - Fridays 4-6PM MST | Live Webinars: Jan. 15, Jan. 29, Feb. 12, Feb. 26, Mar. 12, Mar. 26 - REGISTRATION OPEN
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invoice for $640.
Please note: Class seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Your class seat is reserved ONLY after your completed application & payment have been received.