- Age: Applicants must be 21+ years at the start of class
- Education & Experience: Either of the following
- Credentialed veterinary technician with 2 years clinical experience
- Non-credentialed veterinary technician with 5 years clinical experience
- Clinical Recommendation: Two signed letters of recommendation from DVMs (download the instruction letter HERE)
Schedule: upcoming start dates (attendance at every webinar is required)
- July 1, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 4-6pm MST (Wednesdays) - July 8, July 22, Aug 5, Aug 19, Sept 2, Sept 16 - OPEN for registration
- July 3, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 4-6pm MST (Fridays) - July 10, July 24, Aug 7, Aug 21, Sept 4, Sept 18 - OPEN for registration
- July 8, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 4-6pm MST (Wednesdays) - July 15, July 29, Aug 12, Aug 26, Sept 9, Sept 23 - OPEN for registration
- July 11, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 12-2pm MST (Saturdays) - July 18, Aug 1, Aug 15, Aug 29, Sept 12, Sept 26 - OPEN for registration
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invoice for $640.
Please note: Class seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Your class seat is reserved ONLY after your completed application & payment have been received.