- Age: Applicants must be 21+ years at the start of class
- Education & Experience: Either of the following
- Credentialed veterinary technician with 2 years clinical experience
- Non-credentialed veterinary technician with 5 years clinical experience
- Clinical Recommendation: Two signed letters of recommendation from DVMs (download the instruction letter HERE)
Schedule: upcoming start dates (attendance at every webinar is required)
- January 7, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 4-6pm MST - Jan 14, Jan 28, Feb 11, Feb 25, Mar 10, Mar 24 - FULL - registration closed
- March 25, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 5-7pm MST (Wednesdays) - Apr 1, Apr 15, Apr 29, May 13, May 27, Jun 10 - FULL - registration closed
- March 28, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 12-2pm MST (Saturdays) - Apr 4, Apr 18, May 2, May 16, May 30, Jun 13 - Registration OPEN
- March 30, 2020 - webinars occur every 2 weeks at 4-6pm MST (Mondays) - Apr 6, Apr 20, May 4, May 18, Jun 1, Jun 15 - Registration OPEN
Please submit the following to email@example.com
If your application is accepted, you will receive an invoice for $640.
Please note: Class seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Your class seat is reserved ONLY after your completed application & payment have been received.