Tess has worked in a variety of roles throughout the veterinary field:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician in a veterinary compounding lab
- Dog trainer for obedience and casual agility
- Assistant manager in a general practice veterinary clinic
- Leader of a statewide practice manager organization
- General manager of a specialty clinic devoted to canine rehabilitation
She strongly believes that bringing better business practices to a rapidly growing industry will ultimately lead to better veterinary medical care, longer companion animal lives, and happier pet owners. She enjoys devoting her time to providing business development and administrative support to practitioners throughout their careers.